profile entry follow FACEBOOK TWITTER

Hanya menulis apa yang dilalui dalam kehidupan.

f o o t s t e p
PLEASE KEEP SILENCE AFTER YOU READ MY STORY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ.


n u f f n a n g

"Demi Allah! Sekiranya seseorang itu diberikan hidayah kerana [usaha dakwah] mu, maka itu lebih baik bagimu daripada kamu memiliki unta merah." [Hadith Riwayat Muslim]

C R E D I T S
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


He got married? Part 1
08 May 2015 | 0 comments
"Did he got married ?"

I asked my bestfriend , Jane a fortnight ago. That day, both of us were going out together for dinner. We went out together after a month we did not see each other because of lots of work. We were enjoying the dishes while talking about our past. Jane told me that she would get married in December 2015 with her man , Jack. That make me fell jealous. I was still single but she was not. She would get married soon.

While we were talking about her wadding plan, suddenly out of the blue, she toled me that shesaw him at her company. I was taken aback when she told me that statement. He was working at Jane's company as a manager in Human Resources Department. I still remember our conversation that night.

" He had been working with me a few weeeks ago."
"Oh, really ?"
" Yes, my dear."
" How does he look like now?"
" He looks much better than before."
" Oh, really. I think he got married right?"
" No yet, dear. He still single. "
" How do you know that? I thought he got married because we had not been seeing each other after he flew to Australia for his further studies. "
" I know that from my workers. I think he still waiting for you." Jane smiled.

I just smiled when she said like that.




to be continued...

FUTURE
PAST