profile entry follow FACEBOOK TWITTER

Hanya menulis apa yang dilalui dalam kehidupan.

f o o t s t e p
PLEASE KEEP SILENCE AFTER YOU READ MY STORY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ.


n u f f n a n g

"Demi Allah! Sekiranya seseorang itu diberikan hidayah kerana [usaha dakwah] mu, maka itu lebih baik bagimu daripada kamu memiliki unta merah." [Hadith Riwayat Muslim]

C R E D I T S
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


He got married ? Part 2
08 May 2015 | 0 comments
I told Jane to change our topics because I did not want to think about him anymore. Jane just smiled and laughed at me. I just ignored it because i know she was just kidding.I walked back to my car after saying goodbye to Jane. I told her that I would see her again when I had time. After that night, I always thought about him. I still remember the first time I knew him. His name. His voice. His smile and his big sparkling eyes.

When I first saw him, he was smiling. Not to me. But , the smile shine so brightly on that rainy day. Because of his smile, I felt like that was the best feeling I had ever had. I felt happy to study that day.  I could not help but to smile the whole day. Since that day, I always wished that I could see him everyday.

One fine day, I was walked alone to library and suddenly i bumped into him. He talked to me. My heart beat hard. I got butterflies in my stomach. I still remember his voice.

" Errmm.. Johana right ? "
" Ermm.. Yes? "
" Can I talk to you for awhile ?"
" Oh, sure. "
" Let's us sit on that bench." We walked together to the bench and sat there.
" What do you want to talk about , Nash ?"
He silence but still smiled to me.

" Johana ,.. "
"Yes ? What do you want to say , Nash ? "
" Errmm.. Can I be your friend ? "
" Are you really want to be my friend ?"
" Yes, I'm serious."
" Okay."
" Okay ? It means yes ?"
" Yes you can."

He smiled after i said that. I saw his happy face. Sweet smile.





to be continued...

FUTURE
PAST